The Channel Islands region supports the development of marketing excellence in Jersey and Guernsey
Helping you keep your skills and knowledge up-to-date
Key contact: Christine Boswell-Munday
There is a considerable wealth of marketing experience within the Islands and our branches provide you with opportunity to expand your professional network and keep you up to date.
Our branches aim to:
- Promote and develop the science of marketing. To encourage, advance and disseminate knowledge, education, practical training and research into the science. To exchange information and opinions on all questions affecting the science.
- Promote and maintain for the benefit of the public, high standards of professional skill, ability and integrity among persons engaged in marketing products and services.
- Provide a professional organisation for marketing and by means of examination and other methods of assessment, to test the skill and knowledge of persons desiring to enter the profession.
- Increase the public awareness and understanding of marketing as a vital factor in business success and national prosperity, and to stimulate enhanced marketing performance of companies.
- Co-operate with other persons with a view to attaining any of the above objectives.
If you would like to join us please contact the membership services team.
It is essential that as marketers and business professionals our skills and knowledge are kept up to date. Our aim is to help you achieve this through our wide-ranging events programme held throughout the year.
It is our intention to run events through on island providers. Check your CIM emails for further updates during the year.
A variety of workshops, seminars and forums in which marketing professionals can exchange ideas with marketers from other companies and industry sectors, are hosted across the region.
For further information about Jersey branch activities please visit the branch website.