The Bristol and West branch has nearly 1,000 members, comprised of both professional
and studying members from across a large area of the West Country including Bristol,
Bath, Wiltshire and Somerset.
Branches provide an important focal and contact point for CIM members, enabling
them to meet, share information and exchange views and opinions on marketing topics
and developments with fellow professionals at all stages of their careers.
- We organise several high-profile events throughout the year giving
local members an opportunity to stay up-to-date with the latest marketing thinking,
learn from other marketing professionals and provide network opportunities.
- We partner with CIM Market Interest Groups, business and academic
organisations to present varied activity and networking events.
- We provide the opportunity to earn CPD hours locally.
- We organise an annual mentoring programme for those who are new,
returning to or studying marketing to introduce them to experienced marketers willing
to act as mentors.
- We produce a branch bulletin three times a year to
deliver our news, activities and events direct to your email inbox, as well as providing
social media communications on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Our branch is run by local volunteers. If you are enthusiastic,
have some spare time and would like to get involved, we would like to hear from
you by emailing the key contact at the top of this page.
If you would like to join us please contact the membership services team.
View branch events