Northern Conference 2012
The Power of Marketing
The Chartered Institute of Marketing's Northern Conference 2012, now in its second year, is being hosted by the North West regional group and will offer exceptional learning and networking opportunities. The programme features high profile keynote speakers and a choice of thought provoking and interactive workshop sessions.
The event is open to both CIM members and non-members and will be of value to a wide range of delegates both agency and in-house from the public, private and not for profit sectors. This years event will explore the theme of 'The Power of Marketing'
Last years' event was a huge success attracting over 100 delegates including senior marketers from across the North who benefited from a day of critical learning, inspirational speakers and networking with their peers.
* Catherine Howard, Head of Private Sector Marketing, Fujitsu.
* Professor Michael J Baker, Professor of Marketing, University of Strathclyde.
* Professor Roy Sandbach, Research Fellow, Procter & Gamble.
* Financial services - Steve Revill, Partner, Positive Momentum Ltd and CIM Course Director.
* Marketing the professions - David Criddle, Chairman, Eudaimon Holdings.
* Tendering - Jim Williams, Managing Director from Tender Management Consultancy Ltd.
* Food, drink and agricultural - Michael Bensons, Lathams.
* Advertising in Regulated Industries - Nicky Unsworth, Managing Director, BJL and Jane Hazelhurst, Planner, BJL.
* Legal - Keith Arrowsmith, Partner, Head of Intellectual Property, JMW Solicitors.
* Social marketing - Amanda Jane Stocks, A J Stocks Ltd.
* Technology - James Eyre, Head of UK Marketing, Vertex.
* Public relations - Oliver Chesher, Director, Admiral PR.
* Social media - Ben Aronson, Director of Digital and Creative for Tangerine PR.
* Digital - Martin Hutchins, MBA, DipM, FCIM, FCMI, FInstSMM.
* Retail - Mike Phillips - Pure Pages Group.
Registration 08:30; the event starts at 09:15 and finishes at 17:00.
The non-member rate includes six months affiliate membership of The Chartered Institute of Marketing.
Up to six CPD hours can be claimed under category 7 for attending this event. If you are non-EU resident, please call the events team to make your booking.
Region and Branch Events