What's new in digital marketing - THIS EVENT IS FULLY BOOKED
A practical session covering the latest trends, techniques and tools in digital marketing.
76 Portland Place
The session will help you make the best use of digital to achieve your marketing objectives. Focusing on search, social media and analytics, you'll leave with practical knowledge you can put into practice straight away:
* Digital marketing in perspective.
* More than just another channel.
* The changing face of search.
* What's new at Google?
* Latest trends and changes in social media.
* Google+ in practice.
* What new with facebook.
* Using LinkedIn and its latest features.
* Making best use of web data and analytics.
* Using the latest reports and tools in Google analytics.
Speaker: Daniel Rowles.
Registration from 17:00, the event starts at 18:00 and finishes at 19:30. If you are non EU resident, please call the events team to make your booking.
Region and Branch Events
+44 (0)1628 427340