Advanced SEO - Onsite Signals; Content and Planning
Taking your search optimisation to the next level
Select a date and venue
If no dates are displayed, contact us on +44(0)1628 427200
This practical SEO (search engine optimisation) training course shows how to plan your search engine optimisation, reviewing the many techniques that can increase natural search traffic and measure the resulting customers. It will show delegates how to use SEO tactics to win new customers, ensure existing customers are able to find what they are looking for and to create profitable and sustainable online business.
This workshop follows on from our introductory Search Engine Marketing (SEM) course (1157).
Benefits to you and your company
This course will improve your confidence in SEO so that you can plan for better results, win project budget from higher management and deliver better ROI. It will also direct you in working with your SEO partners to make the campaign a success.
This course will enable organisations to increase the value of non-paid traffic to their website. It will allow a fully researched SEO plan to be created with expectations addressed, benefits identified and a practical change program put into place.
Who should attend?
Marketing or web managers who are required to plan and implement an SEO program in both B2B and B2C markets. They will either have experience of planning and running SEO programs, or have attended our one day introductory Search Engine Marketing course.
To maximise the value of the course, delegates can bring access to their own Google Webmaster Tools and Analytics accounts and raise any campaign specific issues.
- Research, plan, co-ordinate, and implement structured SEO programs across various teams.
- Learn about the four signal groups that Google measures to determine ranking.
- Measure the results of your SEO.
- Make the best use of your SEM budget.
- Win support for SEO and avoid the smoke and mirrors accusations of stakeholders.
- Improve the focus, process and techniques of SEO with valuable hints and tips.
- Gain a broader understanding of the role of SEO within the overall marketing plan.
- The four principle SEO signal groups that drive success in natural search.
Content; links; users; trust.
- Keyword and SEO research.
- How to build a ROI model.
- Identifying the existing strengths of your website and how to improve them.
- Apportioning SEO spend.
- Collecting, measuring and managing SEO reporting.
- The right SEO mix for your market.
- Building your own SEO toolbox.
- SEO copywriting.
- Integrating social media and your SEO program.
- Selecting and working with an SEO.
- Improving SEO.
- Optimisation for web, video, shopping etc.
This course will encompass a best practice presentation and practical exercises involving live assessment of your own website.
*Prices shown are exclusive of VAT. Prices include tuition, course materials, lunch and refreshments.
Graham has over 15 years’ experience in Digital Marketing, firstly working as Marketing Manager for the UK's first web directory in 1995 and then as founder and owner of the UK's first Search Engine Marketing company.
Graham is now very experienced in planning and executing everything from short burst online marketing campaigns through to multi-million pound continent wide digital marketing programmes. He excels in strategic planning and has a strong focus on integrated planning using his own successful digital planning methodology.
Need to train a team?
All our courses can be delivered in-house to teams
of people (5+). Call us on +44(0)1628 427250 or
to find out more.