Prices shown include tuition and course materials and are exclusive of VAT.
The B2B buyer has changed over the course of the past decade in how they engage vendors, how they use information and how they decide on purchases; this has in turn disrupted traditional marketing approaches. Every B2B marketer needs to understand today’s business customer be up to date with their marketing in order to better engage, acquire and retain them.
Who should attend
Designed for anyone interested in B2B marketing and building more effective customer focused marketing, whether it’s about to engaging them, increasing business with them, or acquiring them. Attendees should understand core principles of marketing.
- Understand the new buyer landscape and changes in buying behaviour
- Understand different business segmentations and how to adapt marketing accordingly
- Identification of buying stages and how to engage in a timely and compelling manner
- Identifying buyer types, stakeholders and how to influence them
- Customer loyalty – how to improve customer stickiness
- How to acquire customers, and engage customers
- Learn how to create compelling customer product management
- Learn about customer solutions marketing
- Understand what customer life–cycle management is
- Understand about C–suite customers and C–suite marketing
- Learn tools and frameworks to help with customer centric marketing
- Practical case studies and examples to work through
- Understand about targeting customers and how to carry out account based marketing
- Customer centric measurements and associated key performance indicators (KPIs)
A Senior Marketing Director with over 20 years’ experience in B2C and B2B marketing. Simon Hall has held a number of senior roles including more recently UK CMO at Dell for 5 years; EMEA Marketing Lead at Microsoft, EMEA BU Unit Director at Acer and other roles prior to that at Toshiba, Dell, and Philips.
Experience of marketing across all sectors, including consumer, small and medium business, large enterprise, private and public vertical sectors, and global.
Dates and locations
PlacementStart dateEnd dateLocation
Start date 06-07-2017End date 07-07-2017Location London
Start date 02-10-2017End date 03-10-2017Location Moor Hall