April 28, 2017
- 9:30 AM
We’ll be diving deep in the detail of these two digital essentials and bringing to the surface some of the latest developments and techniques. Here’s a flavour of what will be covered.
Google Analytics is giving us more and more data about our users, and how they use our websites, so it's easy to be overwhelmed.
In this session, we'll look at:
• The new suite of tools available from Google, what they offer, and how they can make your life easier
• How you can identify your websites users, and understand their behaviour
• How you can measure marketing activity effectively
• How you can efficiently report back to the business without wasting time.
CRM: Who are the 20% of customers that deliver 80% of your profits? How can you find more customers like these, and retain the ones you already have?
In this session we'll put the 'C' back into CRM and look at:
• The technology landscape; databases, email marketing, mobile and social
• How to know and grow your best customers
• How to attract similarly profitable customers in future
• How to develop a customer retention and loyalty strategy
• How to use B2C and B2B, CRM technology effectively, to quickly turn data into insight - and insight into action.
CPD category: Digital Integration
Duration: 5 hours
Registration and networking is from 09:30, the event starts at 10:00 and finishes at 16:00. If you are non-EU resident, please call the Network Support team to make your booking.
- Studying member:£50
To speak to a member of our Network Support team, call us on +44(0)1628 427340.