May 30, 2017
- 9:30 AM
The day will be chaired by Dawn Holmes, FCIM and former Chair of CIM in the North West, Director at Insight Magicians and formerly of Brother UK.
• Chris Knight, International Sales Director / Eyewear Consultant
• Peter Colman, Partner, Commercial Strategy & Pricing specialist at Simon-Kucher & Partners
• David Meikle, Founder at How to Buy a Gorilla Company
• Jeremy Clarke, Head of Insight at Great Western Railway
• Sue Bagguley, Head of Strategy & Business Development at Siemens Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives Division
09:30 Registration and tea/coffee refreshments
10:00 Dr Peter Colman presentation
11:00 Chris Knight presentation
13:00 David Meikle presentation
14:00 Tea/coffee refreshments
14:30 Jeremy Clarke presentation
15:30 Sue Bagguley presentation
More information regarding the speakers can be found in the attached programme.
CPD category: Insights
Duration: 7 hours
In addition to this Manchester event you may also be interested in the London Five great minds event on 16 June 2017.
This event is restricted to Chartered Marketers, Fellows and members of the Levitt Group. Levitt Group members are encouraged to invite colleagues and clients as guests, even if they don't meet the membership criteria, as a way of developing learning and relationships with them. The costs are £65 per guest, and they do not need to be a member of CIIM or join the Levitt Group.
If you are a Chartered Marketer or Fellow and interested in joining The Levitt Group please contact our Customer Experience team on 01628 427120 or email@example.com to join free of charge.
Registration and networking is from 09:30, the session starts at 10:00 and finishes at 16:30.
- Studying member:£65
To speak to a member of our Network Support team, call us on +44(0)1628 427340.