July 31, 2017
- 9:30 AM
• The changing face of customer care
• Social customer service and what to expect
• Rights and wrongs of social customer service
• Harnessing the power of social customer service for your brand
• Practical marketing steps for delivering an effective social customer and online review service strategy for your brand
• The online review landscape
• How to entice customers to deliver marketing magic for you by leaving positive online reviews
• Managing negative online reviews
This workshop will be hosted by Chartered Marketer Christine Watson, founder of Watson & Co and most recently disruptive online aggregator for the training industry. Christine’s client repertoire since she founded Watson & Co Chartered Marketing in 2005 includes over 1,000 individual clients.
This event is suitable for marketers responsible for digital and social media marketing including platform management of: Facebook, Trip Advisor, Trust Pilot, Google reviews and LinkedIn testimonials.
CPD category: Customer experience
Duration: 1.5 hours
Registration and networking is from 09:30, the session starts at 10:00 and finishes at 11:30. If you are non-EU resident, please call the Network Support team to make your booking.
- Studying member:£0
To speak to a member of our Network Support team, call us on +44(0)1628 427340.