September 26, 2017
- 8:30 AM
An immersive and interactive experience, the workshop aims to help identify which elements of digital marketing are right for your business and which would be a waste of time, effort and money.
René Power MCIM, is a digital B2B expert who will take you through the following:
• What is digital marketing?
• Digital strategy, objectives & KPIs
• Understanding customers
• Deciding what will success look like?
• The critical elements of building a customer focused website
• Briefing designers and developers
• On page and off page SEO (search engine optimisation)
• SEO checklist
• Inbound content marketing
• Social media business strategy
• Advertising online
René is a 22 year business marketing veteran having worked with companies large and small around the world. René runs his own marketing and training company, Vision B2B Marketing and Training Ltd, which provides course design and delivery for CIM, the Association of Public Service Excellence and blue chips including Rolls-Royce.
Private client work takes him into full marketing mix management in metals, manufacturing, engineering, construction and more.
This event is kindly sponsored by NRG.
CPD category: Digital integration
Duration: 7 hours
Registration is from 08:30; the event starts at 09:00 and finishes at 17:00. If you are a non-EU resident, please contact the Network Support team to make your booking.
- Studying member:£100
To speak to a member of our Network Support team, call us on +44(0)1628 427340.