June 14, 2018
6:00 PM - London
But how will marketing change after GDPR? What opportunities can we leverage as a result of such change? There is a chance now to re-focus marketing from a ‘spam and hope’ numbers game, to a far more targeted and relationship-led approach based on providing insights and value to company advocates.
Embracing the change to transition the way we work and become better marketers for our customers puts us at the forefront of this evolution, and enforces a return to true, value-adding marketing.
This event will give marketing professionals an insight into how leading marketers within financial services firms are planning for the future GDPR world.
Questions to be debated will include:
• Differing marketing opportunities across the risk appetite spectrum
• The importance of focusing on changes to the working relationship between sales and marketing
• New opportunities to provide insights and understanding of customers - in real time
We have a superb line-up for our panel, including:
• Paul Taylor, Head of Marketing Communications, SWIFT
• Moderated by Jacob Howard, Vice Chair - Digital Marketing and Strategy for the CIM Financial Services Group, and Vice President of Marketing in Deutsche Bank's global transaction banking business
Come and discuss marketing planning and strategy around GDPR, network and share ideas, and understand how this change is affecting financial services companies of all types.
CPD category: Risk and reputation management
CPD duration: 2 hours
Registration and networking is from 18:00; the event starts at 18:30 and finishes by 21:00. If you are non-EU resident, please contact the Network Support team to make your booking.
The Corn Exchange
55 Mark Lane
- Member: £20
- Studying member: £15
- Student: £15
- Non-member: £35
Prices shown includes VAT and light refreshments. If you have any special requirements, please contact the Network Support team.
Please book online for this event. If you cannot do so, please call the Network Support team on +44 (0)1628 427340.Tweet