The sixth Cambridge digital marketing conference
If you attend just one digital event this year, make it this one
Imperial War Museum Duxford
Marketing managers and anyone with an interest in the fast-paced world of digital marketing should join us at Duxford on 5 July 2012 for the Digital marketing conference.
Speakers from organisations including the Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB) and BBC Global will give their unique perspective on matters digital.
'Authoritative, accessible and affordable' have become the defining characteristics of this hugely successful format, now in its sixth year.
We will be addressing topics such as:
* What is SoLoMo and why does it matter?
* How to reach global audiences.
* Latest data and industry trends.
* How to manage a social media crisis.
* How B2B companies really use search.
* Building on-line communities; what can we learn from Manchester City Football Club and the British Film Institute?
* Why it's crucial to manage your personal reputation online; (prepare to be shocked).
Finally, Steve North, General Manager of UK Gold / Dave TV will run a plenary session 'What's the future for digital?'
Registration is from 08:45; the event starts at 09:30 and is expected to finish at 17:00. This is a CPD category 7 event. If you are non EU resident, please call the events team to make your booking.
Region and Branch Events