* Times are approximate and the running order is subject to change.
About the conference
The increasingly popular 'Small business marketing conference' is now in its fourth year and will be hosted once again at the University of Hertfordshire, de Havilland Campus, Hatfield on Friday 27 May.
We will be discussing The business of making money with Malcolm McDonald and copy-writing and direct marketing with Drayton Bird. Other topics to be featured include Storytelling, SEO 2016, sales lead generation, outsourcing and networking.
Who's it for?
This conference is for any small business owner or manager interested in how good marketing can drive growth. Throughout the day there will be an opportunity to talk to a number of suppliers exhibiting at the conference as well as network with your peers over coffee and a buffet lunch.
Our list of expert speakers includes Drayton Bird, the world renowned expert in copy-writing and direct marketing and the return of the ever popular Professor Malcolm McDonald, a leading authority on marketing strategy.
Other speakers joining Drayton and Malcolm are:
- Moe Nawaz. Secrets of direct marketing and copywriting for small businesses.
- Danny Bermant. Maximising the sales and marketing funnel for profit – what you are doing wrong and how to fix it!
- Andrew Atalla. SEO 2016 – what you really need to know and should be doing now!
- Anthony Tasgal. Using Storytelling to grow your business.
- Alice Jackson. e-Myth Applied: how to work to your strengths and get the help you really need!
- Ed Carter, Chief Executive at Dale Carnegie UK. How to win friends and influence people for small business success.
Registration and networking is from 09:00, the conference starts at 09:30 and finishes at 16:00.
- Dr Damian Ward, Dean of Business School, UH
- Kelvin Golding, Chair CIM East of England
- Anthony Tasgal, POV
- Alice Jackson, Best Business Enabler
- Sales Funnel
- Danny Bermant, Brainstorm Digital
- Coffee break
- The business of making money
- Malcolm McDonald
- The English Whisky Company story
- Andrew Nelstrop
- How to win friends and influence people
- Ed Carter, Dale Carnegie UK
- SEO 2016
- Andrew Atalla, Atom42
- Coffee break
- Direct marketing
- Drayton Bird and Moe Nawaz
27 May 2016
University of Hertfordshire
de Havilland Campus
Book your place
Don't miss your chance to hear from our expert speakers and the opportunity to build your network with more than 100 like-minded peers.
Tickets are £100 (members) and £150 (non-members). Ticket prices include all refreshments.