A complete guide to digital marketing best practice, techniques and tools
Select a date and venue
If no dates are displayed, contact us on +44(0)1628 427200
This course is for anyone who wants to understand the key elements of building an effective digital marketing campaign. Covering best practice and using case studies throughout, the session offers a practical guide to the core techniques in digital marketing. Online tools and reference materials are highlighted throughout, enabling delegates to leave with solid, hands on knowledge that they can implement immediately upon return to the office.
Benefits to you and your company
Costly mistakes and inefficiencies will be reduced through following best practice approaches across the different aspects of digital media. A more coherent, customer-centric planned approach to digital marketing will be developed focusing on priorities which will give the best returns.
You will be able to produce better results through the quick wins and techniques you learn on the course. You will also be able to question, discuss and control internal or external specialists you may be working with.
Who should attend?
This is a practical course for anyone involved with the hands-on management of digital channels, or the over-arching digital strategy. You may be working in a client side or agency side role, either as an digital marketing specialist or a marketer.
- Create and / or improve a programme for measuring and improving digital media effectiveness.
- Audit current approaches and identify areas for improving performance.
- SEO, PPC and social media
- Partner marketing including affiliate marketing and link-building.
- Online advertising including ad networks and behavioural targeting.
- Email marketing including deliverability.
- Site content and copy.
- Digital Marketing Strategy and Planning.
- Digital Marketing in perspective
- Search Engine Marketing.
- Email Marketing.
- Affiliate Marketing.
- Social Media, Online PR and Reputation Management.
- Online Advertising.
- Digital Marketing next steps and creating a strategy.
Covering best practice and using case studies and practical examples throughout, the course offers a practical guide to the core techniques in digital marketing. Online tools and reference materials are highlighted throughout.
*Prices shown are exclusive of VAT. Prices include tuition, course materials and full board accommodation on residential courses. Please note the residential option is available on Moor Hall courses only, for other venues you will need to arrange your own accommodation.
Daniel Rowles on Digital Marketing
Need to train a team?
All our courses can be delivered in-house to teams
of people (5+). Call us on +44(0)1628 427250 or
to find out more.