This course is for anyone who wants to understand the key elements of building an effective digital marketing campaign. Covering best practice and using case studies throughout, the session offers a practical guide to the core techniques in digital marketing. Online tools and reference materials are highlighted throughout, enabling delegates to leave with solid hands-on knowledge that you can implement immediately upon your return to the office.
Who should attend?
This is a practical course for anyone involved with the hands-on management of digital channels, or the over-arching digital strategy. You may be working in a client side or agency side role, either as an digital marketing specialist or a marketer.
What you’ll learn
• Create and/or improve a programme for measuring and improving digital media effectiveness.
• Audit current approaches and identify areas for improving performance.
• Search engine optimisation (SEO).
• Pay Per Click marketing including Google AdWords.
• Social media including Facebook, Twitter, blogging,etc.
• Partner marketing including affiliate marketing .
• Online advertising including ad networks and behavioural targeting.
• E-mail marketing including deliverability.
• Site content and copy.
• Digital marketing strategy and planning.
Daniel Rowles has been working in digital marketing for the past 15 years, with extensive experience working both client side and within the agency environment, helping to plan and implement digital marketing strategies.
He is also the voice of the Digital Marketing Podcast, a worldwide Top Ten business podcast in iTunes, Managing Director of TargetInternet.com and a lecturer at Imperial College and Cranfield School of Management.