June 07, 2017
9:00 AM - Kingston-Upon-Thames
This intermediate level computer based session will provide the ‘hands on’ skills needed to better interrogate and interpret website visitor behaviour and digital campaign performance.
Using your own organisation’s Google Analytics account, you will learn how to:
• Interrogate visitor journey flows
• Set appropriate journey goals and alerts
• Use Google Analytics Campaign URL Builder facility to track and measure performance from email and web campaigns
• Use Google Tag Manager to add and update website tags, enabling conversion tracking, enhanced site analytics and remarketing
• Integrate Google Adwords and Google Analytics to deliver a better understanding of pay-per-click performance
• Create and export custom management reports
Computers will be provided, but delegates should ensure they bring their Google Analytics login details and the ability to authenticate them. To fully participate, delegates should check that their Google Analytics account is correctly integrated and functioning ahead of the session.
CPD category: Monitoring and measuring effectiveness
duration: 3.5 hours
Registration is from 09:00; the event starts at 09.30 and finishes at 13:00. If you are non-EU resident, please call the Network Support team to make your booking.