August 30, 2017
9:00 AM - Edinburgh
According to research by Social Media Examiner, 86% of social marketers regularly use Facebook ads. With over 1.7 billion active users, whether you are B2B or B2C, the chances are your ideal customers and clients are likely to be on the world’s largest social network.
Facebook advertising is highly-targeted, flexible and extremely cost effective, allowing you to have complete control of your budget so you don’t overspend. But how do you create the most efficient and effective ad (most clicks for the least budget) that delivers results?
At the workshop led by Chat Marketing's Managing Director, Alan Martin, delegates will learn the following:
• How to use ads to target people who have visited your website
• How to use ads to build your email list
• How to use ads to target your existing customers, encouraging repeat business
• How use ads to attract your ideal audience to ‘Like’ your Facebook page
• How to use the Power Editor for additional functionality
• How to write ads that sell
• Understanding how to use Facebook’s analytics to improve your ad performance
• Understanding the different payment options and how to maximise your budget
The workshop also includes a Facebook ads clinic where we'll spend some time trouble-shooting any campaigns you’ve got running at the moment or have run in the past. Alternatively if Facebook ads are new to you, you could use the time to set up your first campaign with us there to help you through the entire process.
This event is ideal for marketing professionals, business owners, social media managers, sales professionals and all those who want to have an understanding of how they can use Facebook advertising to achieve their business objectives.
CPD category: Digital integration
Duration: 6 hours
Registration and networking is from 09:00, the event starts at 09:30 and finishes at 16:00. If you are non-EU resident please call the Network Support team to make your booking.