September 28, 2017
9:00 AM - Edinburgh
Although there has been growing integration between tactics and strategies used in B2B and B2C marketing in recent years, many of the tactics used in B2C, are just not compatible within the B2B environment. Whist the tools will be similar, how they are used in practice is very different.
B2B social media is a full day workshop that will highlight these differences and focus on the tactics and strategies that are working right now for B2B companies.
The workshop, led by Chat Marketing's Managing Director, Alan Martin, will focus on the following:
• How content marketing can be used to improve business results
• Creating an email marketing funnel to increase sales
• How to use Facebook to generate leads and increase website visitors
• How to use LinkedIn to build off-line relationships with your ideal customers
• How to use Twitter to increase visibility and trust with your ideal customers
• Using Pinterest to increase website traffic
• How to use webinars to enhance credibility and generate sales
This event is ideal for marketers, business owners, sales teams and senior management, focused on B2B marketing or business development.
CPD category: Digital integration
Duration: 6 hours
Registration and networking is from 09:00, the event starts at 09:30 and finishes at 16:00. If you are non-EU resident please call the Network Support team to make your booking.