October 26, 2017
9:00 AM - Edinburgh
LinkedIn for leads is a hands-on workshop that will teach delegates the latest LinkedIn marketing strategies and tactics to increase their lead generation efforts without resembling that of a hard sales approach. Delegates will learn how to find and connect with their ideal prospects, how to create and maintain relationships built on trust and ultimately win more business.
This practical full day workshop will cover:
• How to create a LinkedIn strategy
• How to optimise your profile to be found in searches
• Managing network security and visibility
• How to build relevant connections
• Setting up a company page
• Creating and managing LinkedIn groups
• Getting the most from LinkedIn advertising
• How to integrate LinkedIn with other marketing channels.
This event is ideal for marketers, business owners, HR managers, recruitment consultants, sales teams and senior management focused on B2B marketing or business development.
CPD category: Digital integration
Duration: 6 hours
Registration and networking is from 09:00, the event starts at 09:30 and finishes at 16:00. If you are non-EU resident please call the Network Support team to make your booking.