October 25, 2017
9:00 AM - BasingstokeThis event is fully booked
**This event is fully booked**
This interactive session aims to provide the basic skills needed to confidently interrogate and interpret key performance data to enhance management decision making.
The session will cover the following:
• What do I/we need from Google Analytics - identifying and agreeing the priorities
• How do I find my way around - getting comfortable with the dashboard and navigation
• How do I understand what’s there - focusing on priority areas, interpreting the data and identifying website improvement opportunities
• How can I adapt it to my needs - setting journey goals and alerts
• How can I effectively share the information - creating PDF/excel reports for management
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
• Interpret the Google Analytics dashboard and set time spans
• Navigate the menus to key areas of information and correctly interpret the data
• Plot visitor journeys from entry to exit points and identify ‘hot’ and ‘cold’ spots
• Consider setting appropriate journey goals
• Export management reports and be able to explain them
This workshop is suitable for members of marketing and IT who are responsible for website content and performance reporting.
CPD category: Digital integration
CPD duration: 3.5 hours
Registration and networking is from 09:00; the event starts at 09:30 and finishes at 13:00. If you are non-EU resident, please contact the Network Support team to make your booking.
Basingstoke College of Technology
Speakers: Nick Day
- Member: £65
- Studying member: £65
- Student: £75
- Non-member: £95
The prices shown include VAT with light refreshments provided. If you have any special requirements please contact the Network Support team.
Please book online for this event. If you cannot do so, please call the Network Support team on +44 (0)1628 427340.Tweet