October 25, 2017
9:00 AM - Basingstoke
This interactive session aims to provide the basic skills needed to confidently interrogate and interpret key performance data to enhance management decision making.
The session will cover the following:
• What do I/we need from Google Analytics - identifying and agreeing the priorities
• How do I find my way around - getting comfortable with the dashboard and navigation
• How do I understand what’s there - focusing on priority areas, interpreting the data and identifying website improvement opportunities
• How can I adapt it to my needs - setting journey goals and alerts
• How can I effectively share the information - creating PDF/excel reports for management
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
• Interpret the Google Analytics dashboard and set time spans
• Navigate the menus to key areas of information and correctly interpret the data
• Plot visitor journeys from entry to exit points and identify ‘hot’ and ‘cold’ spots
• Consider setting appropriate journey goals
• Export management reports and be able to explain them
This workshop is suitable for members of marketing and IT who are responsible for website content and performance reporting.
CPD category: Digital integration
CPD duration: 3.5 hours
Registration and networking is from 09:00; the event starts at 09:30 and finishes at 13:00. If you are non-EU resident, please contact the Network Support team to make your booking.