October 25, 2017
5:30 PM - Derry/Londonderry
This seminar will show participants how to:
• Set content marketing goals in line with your business objectives
• Identify key metrics to track progress
• Create customer personas
• Understand the content needs of your customers at each stage of their buying journey
• Identify the triggers, themes, topics and keywords that will pave the way to your business online
• Begin planning a content strategy that meets the business needs of your organisation
• Develop a B2B content marketing strategy for the company website
• Develop an editorial calendar to produce high volumes of good quality content-rich stories for the business.
David Kelly is Head of Marketing at Wurkhouse, a creative agency based in the North West. Wurkhouse has tripled its workforce since 2015, opened its first US sales office in Times Square, and became the first company in the region to partner with global inbound marketing giant Hubspot. David has also recently joined the tutorial team of the North West School of Marketing as a guest lecturer on the Digital Strategy module, part of the new CIM Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing.
This event is supported by North West School of Marketing
CPD category: Strategy
Duration: 2 hours
Registration and networking is from 17:30, the session starts at 18:00 and finishes at 20:00. If you are non-EU resident please call the Network Support team to make your booking.
24 Bishop Street
Sector: Higher Education
Speakers: David Kelly
- Member: £0
- Studying member: £0
- Student: £10
- Non-member: £25
This event is free for members and studying members. The prices shown for students and non-members include VAT with tea and coffee refreshments. To notify us of any special dietary/access requirements, please contact the Network Support Team.
Please book online for this event. If you cannot do so, please call the Network Support team on +44 (0)1628 427340.Tweet