May 25, 2018
9:00 AM - Edinburgh
This is a full-day workshop teaching the latest techniques that can improve your LinkedIn marketing strategies and increase your lead generation via LinkedIn. Delegates will learn how to find and connect with their ideal prospects, how to create and maintain relationships built on trust and ultimately win more business.
The event is ideal for marketers, business owners, HR managers, recruitment consultants and senior management, focused on business-to-business marketing.
This workshop will cover:
• How to create a LinkedIn strategy
• How to optimise their profile to be found in searches
• How to manage network security and visibility
• How to build relevant connections
• How to set up a company page
• How to create and manage LinkedIn groups
• How to get the most from LinkedIn advertising
• Which mobile apps to use
• How to integrate LinkedIn with other marketing channels.
CPD category: Digital integration
Duration: 6 hours
Registration is from 09:00; the event starts at 09:30 and finishes at 16:00. If you are a non-EU resident, please contact the Network Support team to make your booking.
29-31 Abercromby Place
Sector: Social Marketing
Speakers: Alan Martin
- Member: £129
- Studying member: £129
- Student: £149
- Non-member: £149
The prices shown include VAT with sandwich lunch and tea/coffee refreshments provided. If you have any special dietary/access requirements please contact the Network Support team.
Please book online for this event. If you cannot do so, please call the Network Support team on +44 (0)1628 427340.Tweet