November 30, 2018
9:00 AM - Bournemouth
This computer-based session we provide the ‘hands-on’ skills needed to better interrogate and interpret website visitor behaviour and digital campaign performance.
Using your own organisation’s Google Analytics account, you will learn how to:
• Interrogate visitor journey flows
• Set appropriate journey goals and alerts
• Use Google Analytics Campaign URL Builder facility to track and measure performance from email and
• Use Google Tag Manager to add and update website tags, enabling conversion tracking, enhanced site
analytics and remarketing
• Integrate Google Ads and Google Analytics to deliver a better understanding of pay-per-click
• Create and export custom management reports.
Delegates should bring laptops, their Google login details and the ability to authenticate them. To fully participate, delegates should check that their Google Analytics account is correctly integrated and functioning ahead of the session.
CPD category: Digital integration
Registration and networking is from 09:00, the event starts at 09:30 and finishes at 13:00. If you are non-EU resident please call the Regional Events team to make your booking.
Delegates should bring their own laptops, Google login and the ability to authenticate them.
Room FG07 Talbot Campus
Speakers: Nick Day
- Member: £80
- Studying member: £80
- Student: £80
- Non-member: £105
Prices shown are inclusive of VAT. If you have any special requirements, please contact the Regional Events team.
Please book online for this event. If you cannot do so, please call the Regional Events team on +44 (0)1628 427340Tweet