December 05, 2018
9:00 AM - Cheshire
Come along and ask our panel of experts how best to develop a career in the agricultural and food sector.
This event is largely aimed at students but will also be useful for people at the relatively early stages of their career development.
• John Giles, Divisional Director, Promar International
• Nikki McDougall, EU Business Development Manager, Genus plc
• Coral Russell, Crop Executive, British Growers Association
• Lizzie Bonsall, Project Manager, Holstein UK
• Alick Jones, Northern Director, AMC Finance
This event is a joint event with the Cheshire Branch of the Institute of Agricultural Management.
The event starts promptly at 09:00 and finishes at 11:00. If you are non-EU resident, please call the Regional Events team to make your booking.
Sector: Food Drink and Agriculture
Speakers: John Giles
- Member: £5
- Studying member: £0
- Student: £0
- Non-member: £10
This event is free for CIM studying members and students. Prices for members and non-members are inclusive of VAT with light refreshments provided. If you have any special requirements please contact the Regional Events team.
Please book online for this event. If you cannot do so, please call the Regional Events team on +44 (0)1628 427340.Tweet