January 29, 2019
9:00 AM - Brighton
This interactive computer-based beginners’ session will provide delegates with the basic skills needed to confidently interrogate and interpret key performance data to enhance website development decision making.
Using your own organisation’s Google Analytics account, you’ll learn how to: -
• Interpret the dashboard and set time spans
• Navigate the menus to key areas of information (e.g. page visits) and correctly interpret the data
• Plot visitor journeys from entry to exit points and identify ‘hot’ and ‘cold’ spots
• Set appropriate journey goals and alerts
• Export management reports and be able to explain them
CPD category: Digital integration
Duration: 3.5 hours
Registration and networking is from 09:00, the event starts at 09:30 and finishes at 13:00. If you are non-EU resident, please call the Regional Events team to make your booking.
University of Brighton
- Member: £65
- Studying member: £65
- Student: £75
- Non-member: £95
The prices shown include VAT with refreshments provided. If you have any special requirements please contact the Regional Events team.
Please book online for this event. If you cannot do so, please call the Regional Events team on +44 (0)1628 427340.Tweet