March 15, 2019
9:00 AM - Exeter
James Massey has spent his career in branding within the travel and airline industry and will share best practice and his experience in how to build a valuable brand for your business.
• How to create an identity that sets you apart from your competitors
• How to develop competitive brand position
• Why brand values are the key to successful marketing
• Why your brand needs to have a personality in order to develop creative and content
• The importance of having a set of brand guidelines and what should be included
• How to link the brand to all areas of the customer journey.
Whether you are a business that has an established brand that needs refreshing, or you are starting a business and looking to develop a new brand. This workshop will give you the tools that you need.
CPD category: Strategy
Duration: 3 hours
Registration and networking is from 09:00; the event starts at 09:30 and finishes at 13:00. If you are non-EU resident, please contact the Regional Events team to make your booking.
Speakers: James Massey
- Member: £80
- Studying member: £80
- Student: £80
- Non-member: £105
Prices shown are inclusive of VAT and a light finger buffet. If you have any special requirements, please contact the Regional Events team.
Please book online for this event. If you cannot do so, please call the Regional Events team on +44 (0)1628 427 340.Tweet