April 03, 2019
9:00 AM - Malmesbury
Join CIM for a computer-based session to develop your hands-on skills to better interrogate and interpret website visitor behaviour and digital campaign performance.
At this morning workshop you will learn, via your own Google account, how to:
• Interrogate visitor journey flows
• Set appropriate journey goals and alerts
• Use Google Analytics Campaign URL Builder facility to track and measure performance from email and web campaigns
• Use Google Tag Manager to add and update website tags, enabling conversion tracking, enhanced site analytics and remarketing
• Integrate Google Ads (formerly Adwords) and Google Analytics to deliver a better understanding of pay-per-click performance
• Create and export custom management reports
CPD category: Digital integration
Duration: 3.5 hours
Registration and networking is from 09:00, the event starts at 09:30 and finishes at 13:00. If you are non-EU resident, please call the Regional Events team to make your booking.
Speakers: Nick Day
- Member: £80
- Studying member: £80
- Student: £80
- Non-member: £105
The prices shown are inclusive of VAT with refreshments provided. If you have any special requirements please contact the Regional Events team.
Please book online for this event. If you cannot do so, please call the Regional Events team on +44 (0)1628 427340.Tweet