Event starts indays hours minutes 0 seconds
It's time for you to celebrate and reflect on your personal achievements at this year's CIM Graduation.
To ensure you enjoy this special occasion without a glitch, we've pieced together all the information you need.
This event is by invitation only and for graduates who have passed their last exam in July/December 2017 and April/July 2018 for the following qualifications:
- Chartered Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing
- Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing
- Diploma in Professional Marketing
- Diploma in Strategic Sales Practice
- Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing
- CIM Marketing Leadership Programme
Invitations to attend the ceremony will be sent by email on the following dates:
July and December 2017
|29 May 2018|
|3 July 2018|
|25 September 2018|
What happens next?
- Please ensure you read this webpage prior to booking onto the Ceremony.
- Click on the 'Book Now' button to book your place (including any guests). Students within the July/December 2017 and April 2018 exam boards must book by 5 September 2018. Students within the July 2018 exam board must book their place by 5 October 2018. Places must only be booked from the time of receiving your invitation. Bookings will not be permitted if students have not competed and passed their qualification.
- As a graduate, there is no fee to attend the Ceremony. Information on guests and the costs can be found below.
- Order your robe through Ede & Ravenscroft (please see below) by 19 October 2018.
- Purchase photography and merchandise (not essential).
- Look out for your programme which will be emailed to you on 16 October 2018.
To book your free place at the Graduation Ceremony you will need to register using the 'Book Now' button on the right-hand side of this page. All graduating students will have the option of purchasing up to three guest tickets, for which payment needs to be completed by 5 September 2018 for the exam boards July/ December 2017 and April 2018 and 5 October for the July 2018 exam.
Please note bookings will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis.
All graduates who have booked to attend will receive an acknowledgement soon after and will be sent confirmation details and a detailed programme for the day by email on 16 October 2018.
Graduates will collect tickets for themselves and their guests when registering at the venue on the day. Please note that regrettably children under eight are not permitted into the auditorium while the ceremony is taking place but are able to wait with a guardian in the cafeteria until the ceremony ends.
- Graduates - free of charge
- Guests (up to three) - £35 per guest (ie. max. £105)
Further guest tickets can be requested and placed on the waiting list. Extra places will then be released on 8 October 2018. Students will be notified of any extra guest places by email (subject to availability).
Cancellation and refund policy
Guests tickets are non-refundable four weeks prior to the event. The last day for refunds is 12 October 2018. Refund requests should be made to email@example.com
It is compulsory for all graduates to wear a robe for the Graduation Ceremony. The robe hire service is available through Ede & Ravenscroft. Place your order and payment directly with them online (see related websites) or over the phone by calling +44 (0)1223 861854. Please note we cannot organise payment for you. Orders for robe hire should be placed by 19 October 2018. When placing your robe order, please quote your relevant qualification in full as a specific robe will be allocated to you.
Please ensure you wear smart business attire under your robe.
Specialist graduation photographers, Ede & Ravenscroft, will be available on the day of the ceremony. Full details are available on their website. You are able to book your prints in advance or on the day itself.
Lunch and refreshments
Please note that lunch and refreshments are not included. However, food items and refreshments are available to be purchased at the venue from the cafeteria.
17 November 2018
Central Hall Westminster
Accommodation and travel
Please note that graduates must book their own accommodation and travel arrangements. We have put together a unique HotelMap to help ensure that you find the best accommodation near the venue and always get exclusive special offers. Simply click here to start your search.
Note: All expenses incurred, such as travel, accommodation, lunch, refreshments, etc are the graduates’ responsibility.
For all enquiries, please contact the graduation team.