Rules of entry – Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the awards, the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and to be bound by them. These rules include any instructions set out with the awards details.
2. You may enter up to five categories, but each category will require a separate online application tailored as appropriate.
3. There is no charge for entering the CIM Ireland Marketing Awards. You do not have to be a member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing to enter.
4. Entries will only be accepted if they are submitted on the entry form online and completed in full.
5. The responses for Section 2, A to D must not exceed 1500 words and word count as indicated in boxes.
6. Entries can be updated up until you submit, provided, the entries are received before the closing date.
7. Any entrants for the awards must be prepared to receive media coverage and this should be accepted as a condition of entry. Co-operation with the organisers to arrange PR opportunities shall not be unreasonably withheld.
8. Finalists may be required to submit a summary of their entry with logo and other visual images, without delay, for publication in promotional material. The organizers reserve the right to amend the copy provided if necessary.
9. All queries about the awards should be directed to the CIM Awards team or the designated event management company.
10. Canvassing or any other direct communication intended to influence the decision of a judge is forbidden.
11. The organisers cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for the protection of right to their products/service.
12. The organisers will not accept responsibility for entries which may be damaged, corrupted or lost during submission or otherwise. Applicants should keep a copy of their entry for reference.
13. All information disclosed to the Judges will remain confidential. The decision of the judges is final in terms of any award made. The organisers will not be obliged to justify their decision or enter into any correspondence.
14. All personal information submitted will be treated as confidential if so requested and will not, subject to point  above be disclosed without the permission of the applicant.
15. Sponsors and their clients may enter the awards. However, sponsors may not enter the award category that they are sponsoring. The following will not be permitted to submit an entry: (a) Employees of The Chartered Institute of Marketing, (b) CIM volunteers serving on the awards committee (c) Judges with reference to the category they are judging.
16. Entries from separate divisions within the same organization or company are allowed. Agencies may enter work based on a client but only with the approval of the client. If multiple entries are submitted by an agency they should be in the name of the client. Only five entries in the name of the agency itself is allowed. Clients may enter work but must make it clear where work has been outsourced and seek the approval of their suppliers before entering.
17. The organizers reserve the right not to confer awards in a category if the standard of entry does not warrant it.
18. Entries are open to companies and individuals located in Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland.
19. Where the entry originates from a company whose Head Office is located outside Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland, the marketing management (a team or group) must be in either Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland. Similarly, entries are welcome from companies located within Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland which include aspects of the work outsourced to companies outside Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland if the project was managed from within Northern Ireland and or the Republic of Ireland.
20. Please make sure all your personal details are entered accurately, including contact details, as this will be used to communicate with you if you are selected as a finalist.
21. To complete your entry, you will be required to submit a company logo for all companies that form part of your awards submission. The company logo(s) will need to be supplied as a colour vector EPS file with all fonts/text converted to paths. It is important that you secure permission to use all logos.
22. Where web addresses are included within an entry, please ensure that any access details, usernames and passwords needed for judging are supplied.
23. If your submission contains sensitive information, you should clearly state this within your entry and advise the CIM Awards team via email (email@example.com).
24. Awards writing agencies submitting entries on behalf of/in partnership with clients should have secured the client’s/partners permission prior to submitting an entry.
25. Any submissions that are entered in to categories for which they do not fit the criteria may be either removed completely or re-categorised.
26. We reserve the right to shorten entry titles for the purposes of winner trophies. Please try and keep your entry title concise.
27. You are providing your details to Award Force, acting on behalf of CIM for the purpose of managing submissions. In order to process your entry, the details you provide will only be shared with relevant CIM employees, category judges and for our Ireland Marketing Awards, our event promoters, Libra Events. CIM or Libra Events may contact you via email, telephone or post in connection with this CIM marketing award event.
29. If you would like to receive marketing communications from CIM in relation to future marketing awards, you can view, update or change your marketing communication preferences at any time through the Award Force platform, by clicking on the Account fields in the Profile section.