Event starts indays hours minutes 0 seconds
Due to the continuing uncertainty regarding the spread of the Coronavirus disease (Covid-19) we have reluctantly decided to close entries to the CIM Ireland Marketing Awards 2020 and cancel the Marketing Live event. We hope to be able to run the awards again in 2021.
Ireland Marketing Awards
The CIM Ireland Marketing Awards 2020 will celebrate the very best marketing by organisations, teams and individuals. These prestigious awards are an opportunity for you to showcase your most successful initiatives, campaigns, interventions and innovations.
Any organisation within the island of Ireland, regardless of size, sector or industry, as well as individuals, teams and agencies can enter.
A unique opportunity
There are eight categories to choose from – for this year’s Awards, entries are required in the form of an Audio PowerPoint and must be submitted by Friday 11 September 2020.
The finalists from each category will be invited to attend a unique event at a prestigious location in Northern Ireland where the winner will be announced and invited to present their award-winning campaign to an audience of their peers.
The Event: Marketing Live
The awards will form an integral part of a day-long conference and celebration event called Marketing Live. It will be held later this year in the autumn. Divided into eight sessions, each session will focus on a different Awards category with a keynote speaker and the finalists comprising the programme for each session.
This will be known as the Winners’ Zone. There will be two other Zones:
- Learning Zone: where delegates can meet our Accredited Study Centres and discover all the learning opportunities you have with CIM
- Celebration Zone: which opens after the conference, where delegates can celebrate with the Awards winners and finalists and network with their peers over drinks and canapes.
11 September 2020
Entries must be submitted in the form of an Audio PowerPoint by Friday 11 September 2020.
Best use of Digital Marketing
This award recognises the best use of digital to achieve a business objective. Whether innovative, creative, programmatic or immersive, demonstrate how your digital channels or technology have delivered marketing excellence and a strong return on investment.
Best Integrated Campaign
This award recognises campaigns that delivered excellence across a range of channels. There must be clear objectives and rationale behind the media strategy along with creative synergy across all activity, resulting in demonstrable value added from each channel.
Best Brand Building Campaign
This award recognises campaigns that have excelled at developing brand awareness, affinity and/or loyalty amongst prospects or customers. Whatever the life-stage of your brand, show how your campaign resonated with the target audience and over delivered on brand metrics.
Best use of Data and Insight
This award recognises the intelligent use of data to create compelling insights, resulting in an improved product or customer experience. Through expert analysis, demonstrate how insightful strategies have resulted in business success and delivered a competitive advantage.
Best use of Social Media and Influencer Marketing
This award recognises the inventive use of social media to engage in tangible interactions with an audience. Whether paid or organic, solus or part of an integrated campaign, show how your social media activity has made a measurable impact.
Best Customer Experience
This award recognises initiatives that deliver outstanding customer experiences. By demonstrating how your approach drove positive interactions with your audience, show how success was achieved through acquisition, retention or other engagement/satisfaction metrics.
Best Corporate Social Responsibility
This award recognises the effective harnessing of an organisation’s influence to deliver a positive social or environmental change. Whether a one-off campaign or sustained approach, demonstrate how you’ve put responsible business practice at the heart of your organisation.
Best Partnership Marketing Campaign
This award recognises the effortless strategic alignment of two partnering organisations to deliver a compelling marketing campaign. Show how your joint approach and shared goals achieved a measurable win-win result.
The entry deadline is Friday 11 September 2020, so select a category and get started.
- Select your best work between 01 January 2019 and 30 June 2020
- Pick from eight categories to best showcase your work and familiarise yourself with the judging criteria
- Take a look at the guidelines and complete the quick and easy registration via the ‘Enter now’ button
- Complete the online entry form and upload an audio PowerPoint of no longer than 10 minutes duration and a file size no larger than 25MB
- Click submit
Full terms and conditions can be found here.
How to create an Audio PowerPoint
We have put together a simple guide to narrating a PowerPoint presentation – you can download it here
The content of your audio PowerPoint is your choice, but we would recommend that is is structured and presented in a logical sequence such as:
- Campaign goals and tracking. What were you trying to achieve through your campaign and how did you know when you achieved it?
- Campaign insight and targeting. Who were you trying to reach and influence?
- Key campaign messages and offers. How were you trying to position your company, products and services? Which campaign or product offers were chosen to engage and convert your audience?
- Campaign media plan and budget. Which media channels did you use to reach and influence your target audience? What was the sequence and integration of media activities?
- Campaign asset production. How did you manage the assets to form the campaign?
- Campaign execution. What did you test before the campaign went live and adjusted during the campaign?
- Campaign Results. Did you achieve your campaign goals?
The CIM Ireland Marketing Awards will take place at a prestigious Northern Ireland venue, where the winners will be announced.
The awards will form an integral part of a day-long conference divided into eight sessions, each one focussing on a different ‘Awards category’ with a keynote speaker and the award-winning case study comprising the programme for each session. This will be known as the Winners’ Zone.
There will be two other Zones including the Celebration Zone which opens after the conference, where delegates can celebrate with the Awards winners and finalists and network with their peers over drinks and canapes.
There are a range of sponsorship options available for the CIM Ireland Marketing Awards. By sponsoring the event, your brand is positioned alongside the world’s leading professional marketing body. You’ll also have the opportunity to network with a vast array of marketing professionals and align your company with an event that is unique in terms of format and audience.
- Headline Sponsorship £5,000.00
- Category Sponsorship £2,500.00
- Celebration Zone Sponsorship £1,500.00
If you have any questions about the CIM Ireland Marketing Awards 2020, please contact us:
Call: +44 (0)1628 427340