Our awards night is centred around celebrating marketing success in teams and organisations from across the UK and worldwide.
With top marketers attending, it provides the perfect opportunity for finalists to showcase their achievements and network with other marketing professionals.
Held at The Brewery in London, the night is an outstanding evening filled with entertainment, fine dining and celebration.
Table Packages and Prices
- Sparkling drinks reception
- Entertainment from headline comedian
- Luxury three-course meal
- Still and sparkling water
- Post-awards party
- Networking opportunities
- Table of 10 guests
- Upgraded table drinks package
- Priority table with the best view in the house
- Category sponsorship and presenting opportunity*
- Brand exposure at awards night
Please get in touch for more details
*Subject to availability
Cancellations must be received via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in writing to CIM Head Office.
Event tickets purchased after the new date change must be paid before you attend the event and are only refundable until midnight on 20 October 2023.
If you purchased Event tickets before the new date announcement and you can no longer attend, a full refund will be issued.
The last day to purchase tickets is 20 October 2023.
The Brewery, 52 Chiswell Street, London, EC1Y 4SD
LONDON CITY AIRPORT (13 KM)
STANSTED (53 KM)
LUTON (57 KM)
HEATHROW (33 KM)
GATWICK (80 KM)
Bicycle parking is available at the Brewery.
Bicycle helmets can be left at our complimentary cloakroom
BARBICAN STATION (5 minute walk)
MOORGATE STATION (5 minute walk)
FARRINGDON (10 minute walk)
BANK STATION (15 minute walk)
LIVERPOOL STREET STATION (15 minute walk)
Beech Street (8am to Midnight everyday)
Finsbury Square (24hrs, Mon-Sat)
London Wall (24hrs, Mon-Sat)
Aldersgate Street (24hrs, open everyday)
A network of bus routes serve the local area. Please call London Transport on: 020 7222 1234 for details of your best route.
- Places are limited and are on a first-come first-served basis. Each seat ticket is £355 (plus VAT), £3,500 (plus VAT) for a table of 10 and £3,900 (plus VAT) for a premium table.
- Event tickets must be paid before you attend the event and are only refundable until midnight on 20 October 2023.
- The last day to purchase tickets is 20 October 2023.
- CIM is unable to provide assistance with funding attendance or accommodation for the event.
- Visa applications are the responsibility of the attendee. CIM is strictly unable to provide funding or involvement in applications.
- Tickets include food or beverages at the event, however, this is limited. Drinks will also be available to purchase behind the venue bar. Dietary requirements must be stated to CIM by the 20 October 2023.
- In all instances CIM will not be held accountable for travel, accommodation, visa applications or any other form of expense loss.
- In the event that CIM cancels the event, tickets can be deferred until the rearranged event or refunded.
- Attendance of children at the CIM Global Marketing Excellence Awards is prohibited.
- Guests who wish to attend the awards, do not need to be a member or a finalist of the awards ceremony.
- Members, SIGs, Volunteers and Judges may be offered promotional discount codes at CIM’s discretion. If you have already booked a ticket for the Global Marketing Excellence Awards you will not be eligible for the discount. It cannot be retroactively applied to a previous purchase. CIM has the right to cancel any bookings that appear to use this discount code ineligibly.
- CIM will not be held responsible if the Events Ceremony were to be rescheduled or cancelled for the safety of our staff and guests due to COVID-19.
- In the event that the event is required to be rescheduled or cancelled or if you are unable to attend due to COVID-19 restrictions, CIM will not be responsible for any travel, accommodation, visa applications or any other loss incurred by the individuals and/or their guests.
- CIM will follow all government COVID-19 guidance in place on the date of the Awards and guests are required to follow this guidance and any other safety requirements put in place by CIM or the venue.
- All special requests regarding mobility will have been declared at the time of booking.
- CIM is not liable for any failure to fulfil its duties under these Terms and Conditions if and to the extent that such failure results from any circumstances beyond CIM’s reasonable control which shall include (without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing): fire, flood, infectious disease or pandemic, strikes, loss of utilities, suspension of transportation facilities, any act of God, any act of war or civil disorder, government intervention, acts of terrorism, or any event which causes the whole or substantial part of the Venue to be closed to the public or make impossible or illegal to host the event at the Venue (a “Force Majeure Event”).
- The CIM reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event should they exhibit any behaviour deemed to be inappropriate. This would result in no refund of the event or other costs being paid.