The entry deadline is Friday 08 November 2019, so select a category and get started. It’s simple to enter, so make sure you take this opportunity to be recognised within the industry and rewarded by experts in the field, to ensure you stand out from the crowd. Don’t miss out and enter now.
- Select your best people and work between 01 September 2018 and 01 September 2019
- Pick from 22 categories to best showcase your work and familiarise yourself with the judging criteria
- Take a look at the guidelines and complete the quick and easy registration via the ‘Enter now’ button (if you entered the last year’s awards you will already be registered on the online awards platform, so please use the same user account details)
- Complete the online entry form and upload a few supporting words, along with a company(s) logo in a colour EPS vector file format
- Click submit
Entry price £250 + VAT
As supporters of the CIM Marketing Excellence Awards, Boost offers a range of services to help you write and collect evidence for your entry. Their expert in-house writing teams can identify and articulate your achievements, either by managing the process from end-to-end, or by simply reviewing your first draft. Plus, with services including evaluation planning, competitor analysis and data reporting, they can help you collect robust evidence to support your entry and help maximise your chances.
Depending on the level of help you need, they have a variety of different options available to suit all budgets and all organisations, regardless of size, from FSTE 350 companies, banking institutions through to SMEs and start-up businesses.
Judges will be assessing entries on the following key areas. To help you, please ensure you have reflected these in your entry submission:
- Robust insight and analysis
- Clearly defined aims and objectives
- Originality, creativity and an innovative approach
- Clear justification of strategic choices made
- Disciplined planning and project management
- Clear results based on relevant quantitative or qualitative metrics
- Evidence of collaboration and communication (where possible) with employees, stakeholders, customers and partners
- Entries should relate to work commenced and completed between 01 September 2018 and 01 September 2019
- Entries are restricted to marketing activity targeting the following audiences: the UK and the Channel Islands only. In addition to this, the entry must originate and be submitted by the UK or Channel Islands offices. An entry will not be accepted if it is initiated outside of the UK or Channel Islands yet submitted by the UK or Channel Islands offices
- The maximum word limit per entry form is 1,500 words
- To complete your entry, you will be required to submit a company logo for all companies that form part of your awards submission. The company logo(s) will need to be supplied as a colour vector EPS file with all pathways converted to fonts. It is important that your secure permission to use all logos
- You are eligible to enter more than one category; however, a separate online entry submission and payment must be completed for each category and each project
- Agencies/awards writing agencies submitting entries on behalf of/in partnership with clients should have secured the client’s/partner’s permission prior to submitting an entry
- Any submissions entered into categories for which they do not fit the criteria, may be either removed completely or re-categorised
- Excluded from entry are employees of The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM); CIM volunteers working directly on CIM Marketing Award projects; CIM Board members; and sponsors or affiliates for a category are excluded from entering the same category
- Under no circumstances shall there be any form of communication between the judges of the CIM Marketing Excellence Awards and the entrants
- Feedback on entries is at the discretion of the judges and will be communicated via the CIM awards team.
Cancellations for entries will be entitled to a refund if cancellation is received via email or in writing within 14 days of the credit/debit card payment or date of invoice. For entries made within 14 days prior to the final submission date, no refund will be made. For refunds there will be a £15 or 5% administration fee, whichever is the greater.