Marketers increasingly need to develop deeper knowledge of customers in different contexts. This module will enable you to understand and enhance customer experience.
Aims of the module
This module recognises how deeper knowledge of customer requirements within different contexts allows organisations to enhance customer experience. It provides the skills and understanding to assess customer expectations in context and to develop and deliver activities that meet those expectations. It introduces customer experience frameworks and highlights how to establish effective monitoring and measurement techniques that ultimately enable organisations to improve customer experience.
Three units with two learning outcomes each. Each learning outcome will be covered by the related assessment criteria (weighting indicated in brackets).
By the end of this module you should be able to:
Unit 1: Customer context
- Understand the range of different contexts across which marketers operate (15%).
- Understand the importance of customer expectations (15%).
Unit 2: Customer experience
- Understand the different dimensions of customer experience (20%).
- Deliver activities that enhance customer experience (20%).
Unit 3: Measuring and monitoring
- Know how to monitor and measure customer experience in context (15%).
- Use metrics to improve future customer experience (15%).
- Assessed by assignment based on a given scenario and an organisation of choice.
Explore the full Certificate in Professional Marketing qualification.
CIM level 4
Estimated study time
Please contact your Accredited Study Centre directly
Contact your Accredited Study Centre for the total cost of this module.
Below is the breakdown of the costs:
Assessment cost: £145 (£125 in International Reduced Rate countries)*
Plus Accredited Study Centre tuition fees
Plus CIM annual registration fee of £60**
*Discount available to members who reside in countries listed as eligible for an International Reduced Rate.
** The registration fee is payable annually for each year of the duration of your studies.
Please note: Fees are reviewed on an annual basis and are subject to change.