What you will learn
Driving Digital Experience (mandatory) - This module provides insights into the digital customer experience and highlights how you can adapt to this changing market.
Digital Strategy (mandatory) – Provides insight into how organisations can implement a digital marketing strategy and build these capabilities into the overall strategic plan.
Mastering Digital Channels (mandatory) - This will enable you to drive strategic comprehension for management and growth of digital channels, as well as critical factors concerning compliance.
What does it cost?*
Your study centre will be able to provide you with the cost of tuition.
Other costs (payable to CIM)
Annual registration fee - £60
Total assessment fees - £555 (£435**)
*Figures based on successful completion at first attempt; this price does not include the fee for any resits required.
**Discount available to members who reside in countries listed as eligible for an International reduced rate.
Do I qualify?
One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this qualification:
- Professional Certificate in Marketing or Certificate in Professional Marketing.
- Any relevant Level 4 qualification.
- Foundation Degree in Business with Marketing.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognised university, with at least one third of credits coming from marketing content (i.e. 120 credits in Bachelor's degrees or 60 credits in Master's degrees).
- Professional practice (suggested two years marketing in an operational role) plus diagnostic assessment onto Level 6.
If English isn’t your first language, you will also need to demonstrate
you’ve achieved one of the following English language qualifications
within the last two years:
- IELTS Academic Module with an overall score of 6.5 (each component pass mark must be 6.0 or above).
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English grade B or above.
CIM will consider other equivalent alternatives.