Fast-moving environments can present significant challenges and opportunities to the marketer and the organisation. This module will enable you to take a visionary approach and embed innovation through the lens of entrepreneurial marketing.
Aims of the module
This module outlines the importance of how taking a visionary approach and embedding innovation, can help organisations deal with the challenges of a fast-moving marketplace. It focuses on how an understanding of the relationship between marketing and entrepreneurship can enable organisations to deliver compelling marketing solutions. It presents the key factors in building and nurturing innovation throughout the organisation and within the marketing function. It provides an appreciation of the role of internal marketing in supporting a culture of innovation and in implementing change programmes.
Three units with two learning outcomes each. Each learning outcome will be covered by the related assessment criteria (weighting indicated in brackets). By the end of this module you should be able to:
Unit 1: Entrepreneurial marketing
- Understand the relationship between marketing and entrepreneurship (15%).
- Implement an entrepreneurial response to change and to delivering marketing solutions (15%).
Unit 2: Innovation
- Understand the key factors that facilitate and nurture innovation in organisations (15%).
- Apply principles of innovation throughout the marketing function (15%).
Unit 3: The marketing champion
- Understand the role of internal marketing (20%).
- Implement marketing-led organisational change (20%).
- Assessed by assignment based on a given scenario and an organisation of choice.
Explore the full Diploma in Professional Marketing qualification.
CIM level 6
Estimated study time
Please contact your Accredited Study Centre directly
Contact your Accredited Study Centre for the total cost of this module.
Below is the breakdown of the costs:
Assessment cost: £180 (£140 in International Reduced Rate countries)*
Plus Accredited Study Centre tuition fees**
Plus CIM annual registration fee of £55***
*Discount available to members who reside in countries listed as eligible for an International Reduced Rate.
** Figures based on successful completion at first attempt; this price does not include the fee for any resits required.
*** The registration fee of £55 is payable annually for each year of the duration of your studies. The above CIM costs are based on the qualification being completed within 12 months.