Marketers need to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders and customers. This module will provide you with the skills to assist in developing communications to build sustainable relationships.
Aims of the module
This module aims to enable understanding of the importance of effective internal and external communications in building sustainable relationships and delivering customer value. It provides the opportunity to recognise the importance of communications planning in delivering marketing solutions. It explains how the concept of product and brand management can enable organisations to deliver customer value. It outlines the components of the marketing communications mix and enables understanding of integrated marketing communications (IMC) planning.
Three units with two learning outcomes each. Each learning outcome will be covered by the related assessment criteria (weighting indicated in brackets). By the end of this module you should be able to:
Unit 1: Internal Marketing
- Know how to build cross-functional relationships (15%)
- Understand how to harness resources to deliver effective marketing solutions (10%)
Unit 2: Value Proposition
- Create effective communications to deliver value to customers (15%)
- Understand product and brand management (20%)
Unit 3: Marketing Communications
- Understand the components of the marketing communications mix (20%)
- Develop integrated marketing communications (20%)
- Assessed by assignment based on a given scenario and an organisation of choice.
Explore the full Certificate in Professional Marketing qualification
CIM level 4
Estimated study time
Please contact your Accredited Study Centre directly
Please contact your Accredited Study Centre for the total cost of this module.
Below is a breakdown of the studying costs for this module:
- £145 assessment fee, payable to CIM (from April 2020 assessments onwards, this fee will increase to £150). Assessment fee for students who reside in countries eligible for an international reduced rate is £125 (from April 2020 assessments onwards, this international reduced rate will increase to £130).
- Plus CIM Studying Member fee of £65, payable annually for each year of the duration of your studies.
- Plus Accredited Study Centre tuition fees.