Aims of the module
To prepare you to undertake a strategic audit of a global organisation and assess its capability and capacity to deliver across a range of business and marketing strategies before making recommendations, based upon a full critical evaluation of the various options available. You will be required to apply a range of financial and risk assessment models to support decision making in relation to achieving the organisations vision, mission, and strategic business and marketing objectives.
Three units with two learning outcomes each. Each learning outcome will be covered by the related assessment criteria.
By the end of this module you should be able to:
Unit 1: Strategic Audit
- Develop an audit of the external marketing environment
- Develop an audit of the internal marketing environment
Unit 2: Strategic Options
- Critically assess strategic marketing decisions
- Appraise strategic options available to a growing global organisation
Unit 3: Making Strategic Marketing Decisions
- Critically assess and justify strategic marketing decisions, including financial assessment
- Evaluate corporate and reputation risk of strategic marketing decisions
Examination based on a pre-seen case study, preparatory work required.
CIM level 7
Estimated Study Time
Please contact your Accredited Study Centre directly
Please contact your Accredited Study Centre for the total cost of this module.
Below is a breakdown of the studying costs for this module:
- £205 assessment fee, payable to CIM (from April 2020 assessments onwards, this fee will increase to £210). Assessment fee for students who reside in countries eligible for an international reduced rate is £165 (from April 2020 assessments onwards, this international reduced rate will increase to £170).
- Plus CIM Studying Member fee of £65, payable annually for each year of the duration of your studies.
- Plus Accredited Study Centre tuition fees.
To speak to an advisor: