Through this module, you will build your understanding of the importance of customer relationships and discover the way in which marketing communications can be used as a tool of engagement.
Aims of the module
This module provides an understanding of how marketing communications can be used in practice to engage with customers. It enables appreciation of the customer and considers the importance of the nature of relationships and how they are managed and monitored. You will gain knowledge and understanding of the purpose and process of marketing communications, and the range of tools available. You will also explore how to develop a successful marketing communications campaign and learn how the campaign can be put into practice.
Three units with two learning outcomes each. Each learning outcome will be covered by the related assessment criteria (weighting indicated in brackets). By the end of this module you should:
Unit 1: Who are customers?
- Have an understanding of different types of customer (15%).
- Understand the nature and importance of customer relationships (15%).
Unit 2: Communicating with customers
- Know the purpose and process of marketing communications (10%).
- Understand the range of different marketing communications tools available (30%).
Unit 3: Creating a marketing communications campaign
- Be able to create an outline marketing communications campaign (20%).
- Be able to implement the marketing communications campaign (10%).
- Assessed by assignment based on a given scenario and an organisation of choice.
Explore the full Foundation Certificate in Marketing qualification.
CIM level 3
Estimated study time
Please contact your Accredited Study Centre directly
Contact your Accredited Study Centre for the total cost of this module.
Below is the breakdown of the costs:
Assessment cost: £105
Plus Accredited Study Centre tuition fees
Plus CIM annual registration fee of £60*
* The registration fee is payable annually for each year of the duration of your studies.
Please note: Fees are reviewed on an annual basis and are subject to change.