At CIM, we’re not just digital. We know that marketing is complex and that digital activity needs to integrate and align with the broader marketing strategy. We offer a selection of digital marketing modules, from Digital Essentials to Digital Strategy, providing insight into how organisations can implement digital marketing capabilities into their strategic planning.
You can combine a digital module with other modules to build a full marketing qualification, or choose to study them on their own to gain a bite-sized award. Wherever you are in your marketing career, we’re here to support you in your learning and development to reach the next stage.
Your digital marketing career path
Digital Essentials - New to digital marketing
- Understand what is meant by digital marketing
- Understand the key digital marketing communications tools
- Learn how to develop and measure digital marketing campaigns
Digital Marketing - Aspiring marketers
- Understand the opportunities and challenges of the dynamic digital environment
- Learn how to use key digital platforms and channels in context
- Develop digital activities to support and enhance multichannel marketing
Digital Strategy - Marketers in operational, supervisory or management roles
- Generate insights into key themes within the digital marketing environment
- Develop strategic recommendations to acquire, convert and retain customers
- Manage and optimise key channels with a digitally enhanced strategic plan
- Apply key digital measures to analyse social, search and site behaviour