Marketers need the essential skills to identify, integrate and monitor digital tactics to enhance marketing activities.
Aims of the module
This module is about appreciating the importance of the ever-evolving digital landscape and understanding how to develop skills to improve digital marketing effectiveness. It provides awareness of the nature of the challenges and opportunities within the digital environment and outlines the skills and tools required to support and enhance marketing activities. It identifies the importance of effective monitoring and measurement techniques that enable organisations to improve digital marketing performance.
Three units with two learning outcomes each. Each learning outcome will be covered by the related assessment criteria (weighting indicated in brackets). By the end of this module you should be able to:
Unit 1: The Digital Landscape
- Understand the opportunities and challenges presented through the disruptive digital environment (15%).
- Assess the impact and influence of the dynamic digital environment (15%).
Unit 2: Digital Toolkit
- Understand how key digital tools can support and enhance marketing (20%).
- Understand the relevance of digital platforms and channels in context (20%).
Unit 3: Digital in Action
- Develop digital activities to support and enhance multichannel marketing (15%).
- Apply the key principles involved in monitoring and measuring digital marketing effectiveness (15%).
- Assessed by assignment based on a given scenario and an organisation of choice.
Explore the full Certificate in Professional Marketing qualification.
CIM level 4
Estimated study time
Please contact your Accredited Study Centre directly
Contact your Accredited Study Centre for the total cost of this module.
Below is the breakdown of the costs:
Assessment cost: £145 (£125 in International Reduced Rate countries)*
Plus Accredited Study Centre tuition fees
Plus CIM annual registration fee of £65.00**
*Discount available to members who reside in countries listed as eligible for an International Reduced Rate.
** The registration fee is payable annually for each year of the duration of your studies.
Please note: Fees are reviewed on an annual basis and are subject to change.