Aims of the module
A key aspect of a senior marketer’s role is leading and managing change within an organisation. This module will enable you to meet the challenges of change by providing a platform for supporting future responses through harnessing organisational potential and sustainable innovation. In addition you will develop an understanding of how the organisation’s assets can be managed to build and sustain a clear market position to guide, support and implement market-led change within an organisation.
Three units with two learning outcomes each. By the end of this module you should be able to:
Unit 1: Building the Case for Change
- Develop critical understanding of how to harness organisational potential to generate and sustain value for all stakeholders
- Use insight to develop sustainable innovation relevant to the direction and resources of the organisation
Unit 2: Creating a Change Culture
- Appraise the role of brand equity and corporate reputation in directing and sustaining change within the organisation
- Demonstrate how a customer-facing organisational structure and culture can support strategies to optimise corporate capability
Unit 3: Implementing Change
- Recommend the use of contemporary practice in effectively leading, managing and influencing others to deliver organisational change
- Appraise the process and environment required to implement, review and reflect on the effectiveness of organisational change
- An assignment based on a given scenario relating to an organisation of your choice.
Explore the full CIM Marketing Leadership Programme.
CIM level 7
Estimated study time
Please contact your Accredited Study Centre directly
Contact your Accredited Study Centre for the total cost of this module.
Below is a breakdown of the costs:
Assessment cost: £285
Plus Accredited Study Centre tuition fees
Plus CIM annual registration fee of £65.00*
*The registration fee is payable annually for each year of the duration of your studies.
Please note: Fees are reviewed on an annual basis and are subject to change.
Download module specification