We realise many other degrees offer marketing modules, from business and management, to degrees in other disciplines like food and drink, fashion, and sport among others.
In addition to degrees being recognised by the world’s professional marketing body, students can complete the Level 3 Foundation Certificate in Professional Marketing/Digital Marketing qualification, graduating with a professional marketing qualification and degree.
What do you get?
- Customised option to allow students to graduate with a degree and Foundation Certificate in Professional Marketing/Digital Marketing.
- CIM Recognised Degree logo for use on university promotional materials.
- Free Tutor Membership, gaining access to CIM teaching and learning resources.
- Students are eligible to join as a CIM Studying Member, accessing a wealth of additional study resources and a professional network.
As a member gain access to
- Member Exclusive webinars
- Catalyst magazine
- Professional networks
- Online journals
- Sector and company reports
- Past exam papers, guidance and syllabi
- Content newsletter
- eBooks and newspapers
- Assignment briefings from examiners
- Marketing guides and templates
Mapping is simple. The marketing content within the degree is mapped against the Professional Marketing Competencies (PMC). There are four approval boards annually where we consider applications for Recognised Degree status.
Degrees containing at least 30% marketing related content could qualify for Graduate Gateway status.
CIM send you the paperwork to complete for each degree you wish to join accredit.
Applications are presented to the approval board and a one-off mapping fee is paid by the University.
Application approved. Annual Recognised Degree licence fee paid.
*Degrees only need to be remapped if they are revalidated or undergo significant changes.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
Please be aware of the following.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
Thank you for your enquiry
Your enquiry is important to us and will be responded to personally within 15 working days. Your patience is appreciated.