Delivering high quality service and performance is the name of the game for public sector and not for profit making organisations. Marketers in these complex and dynamic sectors require skills and knowledge that combine marketing strategy and tactics to successfully manage, adapt and deliver best marketing practice.
Who should attend?
Public sector or not for profit making marketing team members or experienced marketers new to these sectors, or seasoned employees new to marketing. Managers and employees involved in service development, service delivery and relationship management. Its focus is on tactical execution aligned to an organisations overall goals and strategy. No prior knowledge is assumed on this workshop.
Apply the basic concepts and principles of marketing to become more customer and market-driven:
- Understand marketing terminology in the context of Public sector/NFP.
- Segmenting your market.
- Understand and develop an analysis of the marketing environment.
- Marketing planning templates and process.
- Multiple markets and stakeholder management.
- Understand the marketing mix and its application.
- Discriminate between good and bad marketing practice.