Marketers everywhere are seeking to raise the awareness of marketing as a vital strategic discipline within their enterprises. For this to happen, it is crucially important to implement the series of steps necessary to construct and carry out an effective marketing plan. This three day course provides the immersion necessary to embed this process in an inspiring and practical way.
The key components of marketing orientation.
- Vision, mission, values, brand analysis.
- External environment – PEST & 5 Forces analysis.
- Internal environment – classifying strengths and weaknesses.
- Coordinating the marketing audit – the SWOT/TOWS analysis.
- Setting strategic marketing objectives, using the product/market matrix.
- Understanding existing and potential customers.
- Segmenting customers, selecting the best targets.
- Positioning our offerings, using positioning maps and strategy canvases.
- The 7 elements of the Marketing Mix.
- Control – use of key performance indicators.
- Putting it all together into an actionable plan.