|Member Residential:||Log in for prices|
|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
20%* off all training courses booked in July. Use code: SUMMER20 *T&Cs apply
Discount (SUMMER20) applies to training courses running in July, August and September 2019. See full terms and conditions.
As a B2B marketer you have some knowledge of digital marketing fundamentals but need to be able to develop and apply digital marketing according to B2B business objectives and marketing situations. How do you integrate B2B Digital marketing? How do you use digital to support b2b branding and awareness campaigns, lead generation and nurturing objectives? How do you roll-out digital marketing to the business? Learn these aspects and more on creating compelling and winning B2B Digital marketing campaigns to suit all key business scenarios and hear about best practise case studies from B2B space; you will also be provided with the latest in tools, and frameworks to apply.
The programme is specifically for business to business marketers and assumes some basic knowledge or understanding of digital marketing. Those benefiting most are those marketers who have broader responsibility of B2B marketing i.e. from market communication to lead generation and customer life-cycle management.
• Learn about B2B digital marketing strategies
• Understanding how to apply B2B digital strategic marketing models
• Align B2B digital marketing strategy with business and sales objectives
• Empower and support sales through B2B social and digital sales
• Identify business customer insights through b2b digital
• Learn how to use digital for B2B lead generation and nurturing
• Learn how to apply digital to improve B2B lead handover and lead management
• Construct a compelling B2B digital marketing campaign
• Gather B2B customer insights through digital marketing
• Find and target B2B Customers
• Learn about B2B customers, sales and marketing process and how to align and integrate them
• Integrate offline environment with digital channels
• Be able to develop the optimum mix of outbound and inbound B2B marketing
• Map the B2B customer decision journey
• Implement a marketing strategy to generate better B2B inbound traffic
• Capture B2B interest and manage the customer decision journey
• Develop a compelling B2B content marketing plan
• Learn how to create B2B content
• Identify optimum digital marketing mix to support B2B brand and awareness objectives
• Integrate social and mobile marketing to support B2B customer life-cycle
• Define key success factors for B2B digital marketing implementation
• Construct the right B2B digital marketing mix
• Learn how to budget for B2B digital marketing
• Learn about latest applications in B2B digital whether you’re a small business or a large organization
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.