|Member Residential:||Log in for prices|
|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
Advanced Must Know Law for Marketers is ALL about the practical application of the law as it affects marketers and sales professionals in the delivery of their marketing strategy. Designed as a ‘marketing course’, not a ‘legal course’, we bring the subject to life building your knowledge and technical skills of the laws and regulations that shape marketing in the 21st century.
This course has been developed for marketing professionals, business owners and managers. It is designed for delegates with the responsibility to commission, design and/or manage their organisation’s marketing strategy and budgets.
• How to commission, develop and deliver compliant marketing campaigns; whether prospecting, lead generating, nurturing, profiling or selling, be confident your actions will not land you in ‘hot water’.
• You will gain new in-depth knowledge of:
• Contract law.
• Intellectual property including copyright.
• Trademarks and ‘passing-off’.
• Marketing communications.
• Comparative advertising.
• GDPR and ePrivacy laws.
• Social media and user generated copy.
• Unfair commercial practices and consumer rights.
• Competitions, prize draws.
• ASA CAP Code.
• Understand the role of the Regulators, including the ASA and the Information Commissioner, learn what do they do, what powers they have and how to keep on the right side of them.
To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.