|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
An Audience with PR Smith. Founder of SOSTAC Planning Framework | Live on, 12 November | London | Book now
Great marketing communications are driven by collaborative agency partnerships. This course provides guidelines and practical tips on how agency management and briefing can lead to effective and efficient working relationships.
Topics covered include:
• Role of agencies in delivering marketing and corporate goals
• Agency search, selection, appointment and remuneration
• Understanding agency dynamics and agency structure
• How to effectively write and deliver Briefs
• How to evaluate and respond to creative concepts, pitches and proposals
• How to build a collaborative long-term Agency and Client relationship
This course is designed for Senior Marketing Professionals responsible for agency partnerships. Whether you are about to embark on appointing a new agency or looking to get the best out of an existing agency, this course will provide you with the tools and techniques to achieve your objectives.
• How to understand agency partners
• How to write an effective agency brief
• How to get the maximum out of the creative process
• How to build long term mutually beneficial agency relationships
To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.