|Member Residential:||Log in for prices|
|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
20%* off all training courses booked in July. Use code: SUMMER20 *T&Cs apply
Discount (SUMMER20) applies to training courses running in July, August and September 2019. See full terms and conditions.
The B2B buyer has changed over the course of the past decade in how they engage vendors, how they use information and how they decide on purchases; this has in turn disrupted traditional marketing approaches. Every B2B marketer needs to understand today’s business customer be up to date with their marketing in order to better engage, acquire and retain them.
Designed for anyone interested in B2B marketing and building more effective customer focused marketing, whether it’s about to engaging them, increasing business with them, or acquiring them. Attendees should understand core principles of marketing.
• Understand the new buyer landscape and changes in buying behaviour
• Understand different business segmentations and how to adapt marketing accordingly
• Identification of buying stages and how to engage in a timely and compelling manner
• Identifying buyer types, stakeholders and how to influence them
• Customer loyalty – how to improve customer stickiness
• How to acquire customers, and engage customers
• Understand what customer lifecycle management is
• Understand about c-suite customers and c-suite marketing
• Learn tools and frameworks to help with customer centric marketing
• Practical case studies and examples to work through
• Understand about targeting customers and how to carry out account based marketing
• Customer centric measurements and associated KPIs
|21 Oct 2019||2||London||
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.