|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
An Audience with PR Smith. Founder of SOSTAC Planning Framework | Live on, 12 November | London | Book now
Every B2B marketer needs to understand how to exploit digital marketing assets, technologies, channels, tools and techniques in order to effectively communicate their customer value proposition and support the business.
This practical one-day course will equip you with the knowledge to:
• Plan, and run B2B digital marketing campaigns
• Select the right B2B digital marketing channels
• Create great content that increases customer engagement
• Use social media to generate awareness/ generate leads
• Evaluate campaign performance and show ROI
This workshop is designed for people who want to get a better understanding of B2B digital marketing techniques and understand how to apply them It’s especially useful for people new to B2B digital marketing.
• Understand changes in buying behavior
• Identifying purchase decision influences for marketing purposes
• Selecting B2B digital marketing channels
• Using digital channels for different marketing goals
• Identifying great content
• How to use mobile channels
• How to create a content plan,
• How to map content
• Understanding different social media channels
• How to apply social media to generate awareness or capture leads
• B2B Digital marketing planning process
• How to identify key metrics for different marketing goals
• Key B2B digital marketing technologies
• Use of case studies during course to illustrate areas of digital marketing
To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at email@example.com
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.