|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
An Audience with PR Smith. Founder of SOSTAC Planning Framework | Live on 12 November | London | Book now
This course will look at the key social media platforms and how they can be used successfully in B2B Marketing. Delegates will understand the opportunities social media marketing offers for the B2B sector, develop the skills to use the relevant social channels more effectively, learn how to grow and engage audiences and how to measure the success of B2B social media campaigns
B2B Marketers who need to know more about social media, so they can assess its relevance, plan an approach and implement B2B social media campaigns. It would also benefit individuals who have limited experience of social media marketing and are looking to fast-track their knowledge and skills.
B2C marketers should attend Social Media Principles. Please click on the link below:
• Social media trends and implications for B2B marketers
• B2B social media strategy – the importance of thought leadership
• The steps for building B2B content
• The 4 stages of customer engagement and how to use them to plan which social media platforms to use in the B2B sector
• Channels to be used for acquiring new customers – influencing key B2B influencers and social ads for B2B
• How to build participation and engagement – blogging, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
• Creating sharable B2B content
• Learn about tools that measure success and monitor social media mentions
To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at email@example.com
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.