|Member Residential:||Log in for prices|
|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
20%* off all training courses booked in July. Use code: SUMMER20 *T&Cs apply
Discount (SUMMER20) applies to training courses running in July, August and September 2019. See full terms and conditions.
This course is designed to ensure that you turn your offers into compelling value propositions and grow demand for your products and services. It will require you to think laterally about what you actually offer your chosen market(s) in order to capitalise on sales and marketing opportunities. This will help you build demand generation, pipeline, revenues and profits for your company.
This course is for practitioners or managers whose role (or a part of it) will involve the research, development and delivery of customer value propositions - defining and developing offerings to a market/segment/audience/customer. It is likely that you will work as part of a dedicated or virtual team responsible for planning, business case development or implementation.
• How to develop and evaluate your customer propositions
• Understand and apply key principles in developing customer propositions
• Work more effectively with other functions in the organisation to deliver successful customer propositions
• Align multiple customer contact points to ensure consistent delivery
• Evaluate and measure the effectiveness of propositions, both internally and externally
• Develop an understanding of, and the skills relating to, the formulation of compelling business cases – ensuring that propositions can be sold internally, before externally
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at email@example.com
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.